Thursday, April 11, 2013

Thursdays Take it and Make it April 11, 2013


It's ....


I have been hard at work on my newest Common Core unit....Telling Time.  
In 2nd grade students have to tell time to 5 minutes which can be very tricky for some students.

My students need lots of review on this concept.  So, I made a new unit full of games and activities.



 Seventy-eight pages are included in this unit.  Click here to see more.


 In the unit you will find assessments to cover analog and digital time, different ways to say times (i.e. quarter after, fifteen after, etc.), and identifying a.m. or p.m.  EXPLICIT lesson plans detailing how to use each included activity is included with differentiation for students needing more support or less support.
 Posters are included for the standard, anchor charts, vocabulary and essential questions.  Just print, laminate and post.

 Thirty-eight pages of activities, games, math centers and a craftivity are included. 

This unit is jam-packed to help your students learn how to tell time.

I also made some numbers to display on my clock to help the students.  These are included in my unit, but I'm giving them to you for free.  Just click on the clock to get your own copy to TAKE with you and MAKE.

Now grab the linky pix at the top of the page and add to a new or old post of anything that others can Take and Make and link up!

19 comments:

  1. We love your telling time packet!!! It's just what we need for this last quarter of our school year. Thanks so much!☺

    Victoria & Tricia♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this wonderful time helper! You are truly a life saver!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your next post thank you once again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big thumbs up for making such wonderful blog page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You could certainly see your enthusiasm in the article you write.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you prosper a lot and please post good comments often. I come often.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found great interest in reading it and I would like to share it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, I am so thrilled I found this blog, Just like to say thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. You really helped me by writing this article. I like the subject too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. GREAT ARTICLE,THIS WHAT TOTALLY WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You’ve been really helpful to me. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post ! I am pretty much pleased with your good post.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The article you shared, it was very interesting and meaningful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wanted to thanks for your time for this wonderful read.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A lot more peoople must read his and understand this side of thhe story.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice blog, I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I was surprised that you’re not more popular since you definitely possess the gift.

    ReplyDelete

  18. Thanks for some other wonderful article

    ReplyDelete