Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Buy 1 Get 2 Free AND My Best and Brightest


What a whirlwind of activities the last 3 days have been!! While it has been WONDERFUL celebrating our Savior's birth with loved ones, I am glad to have this day to actually do some unwinding and resting!
How many of you LOVE to go to the Day After Christmas Sale?
I do too, but today it's going to be from the comfort of home.
You can get in on it also. You can purchase ANY item in my store and receive TWO free items of equal or less value.
Just e-mail me what you want FREE along with your TPT user name.
cvautrot@gilmerschools.com
Thanks and MERRY CHRISTMAS
 
In the meantime, I'm linking up with Christina over at Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge.
 
 
Here are some of my best and brightest moments in 2012...
 
Let me just say, it has been a WONDERFUL ride.
 
First of all, about this time last year, I stumbled across Pinterest, blogging, and TPT.  Yep, evidently I had been living in an alternate universe.  Can't imagine WHERE I was or WHAT I was doing before I found all of these.  They have all made such a difference in my life.
 
The best thing that happened to me was starting my TPT store
What a blessing TPT has been.  I have met some of the most wonderful people, made lots of virtual friends, and helped supplement my income to make up for the furlough days.
 
Another bright spot for me this year was when I met Christi Fultz and got a brand new design!
 
One of most proudest moments this year was getting two of my freebies in the TPT newsletter.
Downloaded over 17,000 times!

Downloaded over 19,000 times.
 
If you haven't gotten these freebies, just click on the pix to get them.  What a great feeling to know my products are being used!
 
My mosted visited linky party was:
 
91 other bloggers linked up their own favorite freebie.  Click above to find some great freebies.
 
My most humbling experience was when several TPT teachers came together to help out my friend Teresa.
 
God was really working through some of the most generous teachers out there!
 
My favorite blog post had to be the pictures I shared about my Christmas Craft Day.
 
 
For those of you keeping track, I'm sure you realize I have 2 days left of freebies that I promised you.
I am working on those now and will be back in the next couple of days with those.
 
Enjoy your day of rest and relaxation! 
 
 
 


14 comments:

  1. We are having a blog hop over at our blog: Here is the link: http://primarypossibilities.blogspot.com/2012/12/snowed-in-guest-blog-hop-new-year-new.html We would LOVE for you to participate. Thanks for considering. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the invite. I signed up!

      Cynthia

      Delete
    2. Thanks for linking up! I was under the same rock as you when it came to blogging, TpT, and Pinterest! Surprised I didn't see ya there! Ha!

      Chrisi did my blog re-design too... love her work! Yours is super cute!
      شادمهر عقیلی

      افشین


      :)
      Christina

      Delete
  2. Thanks for linking up! I was under the same rock as you when it came to blogging, TpT, and Pinterest! Surprised I didn't see ya there! Ha!

    Chrisi did my blog re-design too... love her work! Yours is super cute!


    :)
    Christina
    *Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christina. I know the feeling. I think it's called the "First Year Fog!" hahaha!

      Delete
  3. Congrats on having two of your freebies featured in the TpT newsletter! I agree, TpT is a blessing. :)
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy! I'm heading over to check out your blog also!

      Delete
  5. Love your blog! I just found it through a google search but I now see that you linked up for 2012 Best and Brightest. I linked up there yesterday (feel free to check out my post). I would like to follow you but for some reason I don't see your button to join (I do see subscribe by email), am I missing something? I have only been blogging for 3 months but feel free to hop over and visit. I'm heading over to your TpT store now, I want to take you up on your B2G1 free offer LOL. Anyways just wanted to say hello and that I look forward to following your future posts.
    -MO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe there was a glitch when you were over here? The followers can be found at the very top right under "GRAB MY BUTTON."

      I would LOVE to know what you googled to find my blog. How exciting!!!

      Thanks for stopping by. I'm heading over to check out your blog.

      Delete
  6. Thank you for sharing your awesome ideas with us! I absolutley love your blog (I had a frog theme for years). This is my 1st year to teach 2nd grade and you have provided me with several awesome resources this year! Congrats on completing your first year of blogging!!!

    ReplyDelete

  7. إنها إحدى الخدمات الإضافية التي تقوم بتقديمها المؤسسة من تطهير الخزانات وعملية تعقيم الخزانات.

    نحن نعلم أن الخزانات تفتقر إلى تنظيفها على نحو منافسات دوري ولضمان النظافة.
    شركة النجوم لخدمات التنظيف
    شركة تنظيف بجدة
    شركة تنظيف خزانات بجدة
    شركة تنظيف فلل بجدة
    شركة تنظيف بيوت بجدة

    ReplyDelete