Sunday, August 5, 2012

B is for Back-to-School Extravaganza!

I'm back from my last vacation of the summer and now it's time to get serious!  I have only one week left before I return to school.  So, for this last week, I will be having a Back-to-School Extravaganza!  I plan on spending at least a couple of days in my classroom doing things and will be having pictures to post about it.

For today though, I'm still recuping from the long drive home Friday, and then attending my future son-in-law, Chad's college graduation and party at the lake yesterday.  While I veg out today, you can go to my Facebook page to see some great deals I'm offering on items in my store. 

I've also made a freebie for you.


So, the short and sweet of this post...Hurry on over now to grab your great deals!!!
Just click on both pictures.



2 comments: