Monday, July 16, 2012

Super, Sizzling Weekly Summer Special

Happy Monday everyone!  I hope you all had an awesome weekend.  However, let's admit the truth of the matter....it's hard to tell weekends from the week, Fridays from a Wednesday, etc., etc., etc. during the summer isn't it??  hehehe

I've been super busy adding new items to my store.  Here are the items I added this past week:

This was a specialty back-to-school order. 
YES, you too, can make a specialty order for your back to school theme (or anything else for that matter...lol).  If you are interested in this, please send me an e-mail.  You even get to choose your own graphics and have 100% approval every step of the way!

I was very pleased with the graphics she chose and how everything turned out.

All of these items can be found in my store!

I even had time to make some freebies last week as I was feeling very generous!   All of the themed behavior charts are free.  I will be adding more this week for my other themes.



Here's another freebie...Mini-posters to give students' strategies for unknown words.

Wow, until I posted these, I didn't realize HOW many I actually made last week.  I just LOOOOVVVEEE creating things and can't seem to stop.  Remember, there's 23 years worth of ideas in my head!  lol

I even managed to fit in 2 days of helping my daughter fix and can green beans, a day to put up corn for us, and a day of thrift store shopping for my classroom with some of my besties!

This is just MY stuff!!!  We were packed to the very top when everyone's stuff was in there!

okay, okay...enough blabbering about my week last week
 (even though reflecting back on it, it WAS pretty awesome..hahaha)

It's time for...


I just couldn't decide on any particular item for this week's special, so this week
YOU get to choose!!!

You can purchase ANYTHING in my store (there's 107 items right now to choose from) and get an item of equal price or less FREE!!! 
**EXCLUDED is the Choose Your Own Back-to-School Classroom Theme.**
(which is still an AWESOME deal at just $7.95.)

If you buy 2 items, you get 2 free.
4 items, 4 free.
You get the idea.

Just purchase your items, then send me an e-mail
 (always found at the end of my units)
letting me know which items you would like for free. 
You may purchase from my TPT store or my TN store.

So, what are you waiting for????

Start shopping and load up. 


4 comments:

  1. Cynthia,

    I so loved the Beach back to school items you made. I even love the fact that you had me a part of it from beginning to end. Your awesome:)
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You have been busy! Thanks for sharing! If you have time stop by my blog and follow. Hopefully there are some ideas or freebies that you might like!

    I am your newest follower...glad I found your blog!!
    -Brigid
    Brigid's Daily Lesson Log

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Anna. I'm so glad you are happy with your finished product!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete