Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I have an AWESOME 24-hour special for all of you, my faithful followers.  I just finished my HUGE unit for the end of the school year.  It is called Fun in the Sun (with a summertime theme).  There are 11 Literacy centers and activities with worksheets and 11 for math.  All in all, there is a total of 109 pages.  This unit is jam-packed.  For 24 hours ONLY, I am offering it at the discount price of $10.  That is less than 50 cents per center.  Other than a freebie, you can't find anything else that cheap!




This is the largest unit of this type I have ever posted.  I could really use some help deciding on a fair price.  It took me almost 2 weeks to make and I don't want to under-value my work.  On the other hand, as a VERY frugal teacher, I don't want the price to be more than others are willing to spend.  If you purchase this unit before 7:00 Wednesday night (EST), leave a comment on my TPT store and rate it, AND come back to my blog (or send me a private e-mail) and leave me a comment about what you think is a reasonable price to pay for it (after you review it of course), I will also throw in a freebie of any item $3 or less in my store.  Sounds like a great deal to me!  I so appreciate you helping me out!

My previews were so large, I couldn't upload them all, so here they are so you can see what is included:







Thanks so much!

Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment