Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Daily Math Spiral Review

I am so excited.  I have just uploaded my first item for sale on TPT (Teachers Pay Teachers).  Follow the link to check it out!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/January-Math-Spiral-Review



Our district has curriculum maps that must be adhered to. (This is probably true most places.) We are required to also do a spiral math review each day. Last year, I was fortunate to have a wonderful student teacher in my classroom which allowed me to work on several projects I had ideas for. I made a daily spiral math review for the entire school year. At that time, we were just writing it on the board. This year, I have made them into power points. The students use a laminated construction paper "calendar board" to complete. With our major budget crunch, this saves having daily copies run off. On one side it includes date, clock, and big number of the day. The other side has 5 problem solving squares that include: measurement, addition, subtraction, money, and story problem. I am posting the page and the January power point. I have these numbered for each day of the year to make it easy to find the correct review for the day. I hope you enjoy and would love to hear your feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment