Sunday, January 29, 2012

Another Freebie!

I am still trying to figure out what to do to make my blog look like everyone else's (with other sites, TPT, etc. listed down the side).  I would SO appreciate someone telling me how to do this.  After I eat lunch, I will be tinkering around and try to figure it out.

In the meantime, here is a freebie for you to download from my TPT site.  This is my daily math spiral review for the month of February.  There are only 16 days because we have a week off for Winter Break this month.  (I am SUPER excited.  We have never had a break in Feb. before!  I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that we have NO snow for the next 3 weeks!)

If you have any questions, please ask.  Also, do me a GREAT favor...when you download, please leave me a comment on my TPT site and don't forget to follow me.  I have LOTS more ideas and units I'm working on.  Thanks!

Have a wonderful, restful, Sunday afternoon!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/February-Spiral-Math-Review

6 comments:

  1. I read your comment on another blog and came by to see your blog! I am your newest follower. :)
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tagged you....come check it out.

    http://chickadeejubilee.blogspot.com/2012/01/tag.html

    Laurie
    Chickadee Jubilee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Came by and am your newest follower. As for adding links to the side of your page. Go into design at the top of you blog. Click on "add a gadget" to the side. And then add any type of gadget you can think of. Hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete